The Hub will host a wide range of events for students and community
members. Each month we will post a calendar to notify you of events
related to college and career, mental health, academic tutoring, lunch
and learns, and other workshops. Visit here to be a part of The Hub’s
- Student Tutoring
– Monday – Friday: 8:00-8:30 a.m./3:30-4:30 p.m.
– Students are leading tutoring for GHS students. Sign up and bring in your materials. We’ll have a student to help you. Sign up here!
- What’s College/Career Help?
– Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m -4:00 p.m.
– We have volunteers on site to help you fill out a college application, sign up for dual enrollment, write an essay for a scholarship, apply for the ACT/SAT, apply for a job, or explore other options! They can help you with any of these items! Drop in during the available hours after teacher permission or during your lunch. Sign up here!